Are you looking for a dynamic job in Human Resources where you are responsible for making several HR processes run smoothly? You are highly accurate and are able to work both independent as in a team.
For our Human Resource department we are looking for a HR Officer in which you will take responsibility for the operational part of the processes. You are responsible for, among other things, ensuring that all administration is processed correctly, that questions from the organization are answered as quickly and accurately as possible. and that incoming applications are processed.
- Maintaining and improving administrative and operational HR processes, including:
- Operational and administrative process surrounding the inflow, throughflow and outflow of our employees
- Contact person for external agencies such as employment agencies, UWV, ARBO, etc.
- Payroll/salary administration (in profit)
- Training and development
- Leave and sickness absence ( knowledge and experience WvP)
- First point of contact for employees and managers
- Managing and updating the (digital) personnel files
What are we asking for?
- HBO Human Resources with several years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the personnel information system AFAS is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Competences as:
- Communications skills
- Planning & organise
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market
- Training and education to grow within the company
- A monthly Employee Benefits Budget and participation collective bonus
- Pension scheme (Be Frank)
- Working in an international environment