With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific research software and instruments.
With your knowledge of high tech software, you design, develop and maintain embedded software applications for technical scientific instruments.
You are collaborating with product owners, system architects, hardware engineers and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
- You are a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) embedded software developer (Bachelor level or above in e.g. Computer Science in Technical Applications) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have a great deal of creativity and sense of responsibility, and good knowledge of both objectoriented design (UML) and development (.NET core, C#), and more optimized programming in C.
- Knowledge of (Peta)linux and Zynq or ARM architecture is an advantage.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
What you get
-Work in an informal, technical and international environment.
-Due its company structure, We are always focused on the long term, no short term pressure from shareholders.
-An innovative and challenging environment in which we develop solutions for the biggest companies in the world.
-An attractive salary, pension scheme and some additional benefits.
We houden het graag duidelijk en overzichtelijk! Hieronder de belangrijkste punten op een rijtje.