We are a high-tech company based in the Netherlands with offices all over the world. We develop and produce smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, navigation aids, external power supply and explosion-proof products and services. Our internal researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and constantly improve our products. For more than 40 years. Our company has attracted worldwide attention with its unique products and the focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no-nonsense approach ensures that our clientele has been growing for many years. The effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues is of course indispensable. Our people always go one step further and work closely with our customers and regulatory authorities. That means we have a conversation and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and courageous to lead the industry with our innovations!
- Planning and coordinating production activities and processes;
- Controlling the production;
- Guiding temporary workers;
- Analyzing current assembly methods;
- Proposing and implementing improvement proposals within the department;
- Keeping the assembly instructions up to date;
- Ensuring a timely and high-quality output;
- Direct or indirect coordination with suppliers.
What are we asking for
- Starter HBO Technical Business Administration or MBO education in technical direction with several years of experience;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and especially Excel;
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing is a plus;
- Experience in a technical environment is a plus;
- Accuracy, result orientation, leadership and quality awareness are the most important competencies for this position;
- Hands-on mentality.
What we offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus scheme;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture.